A one-year membership. After you pay for your membership, fill out the form about your Fire Department to finish creating your account.
- Support a unified voice on important legislative issues that affect your Fire Department and Firefighters
- Attend ARVFA sponsored training sessions for new and active firefighters
- Post your Fire Department’s information and Firefighter roster online
- View and Post statewide classifieds for fire equipment, vehicles, and materials on the Association’s website and Facebook page
- Receive special discounts for Air Evac Providers
- Attend the annual statewide meeting each September and be treated to a Free Meal, Door Prizes, and ARVFA awards
- Insurance: Automatically receive $3,500 of 24/7 accidental life and dismemberment insurance for each Firefighter (Provided by American Income Life). You can also apply to receive an additional $5,000 of 24/7 accidental life and dismemberment insurance for each Firefighter if chosen. (Provided by Armed Forces Benefit Association)