This is a free event for Arkansas firefighters and their families, to say 'thank you' for all they do to serve and protect our great state. This year's event will include a free lunch, door prizes, equipment demonstration, resources and information from fire industry programs, as well as networking opportunities.
- Registration and payment deadline has been extended to September 17, 2021!
- Vendor booths are $100 for each 12'x12' space
- Apparatuses and trailers are $250 each
- Vendor setup will be available Friday, October 1 from 10AM - 2PM, or Saturday, October 2 from 7AM - 9AM
- Note: All bay doors will close Saturday at 8AM and will not open until the end of the show. Apparatuses and trailers are encouraged to be set up on Friday
We greatly appreciate your support of the Rural Fire Show as well as the support of Arkansas' firefighters. We hope to see you there.
For Additional Information view the letter from Kathryn Mahan-Hooten, Rural Fire Protection Administrator or see the registration form.